Jared Levy, Dr. Kyosung Choo, Prof. Michael Ohadi
- Identification of clean rooms as main drivers of high energy consumption (EUI of 419 kBtu/ft2·yr)
- Clean rooms account for half of total site energy consumption, but only 11% of floor area
- Building Function: Offices, Lab Spaces, and Common Areas
- 16.1% reduction in annual energy consumption by shifting towards best-practice building operation. Reduction by 25.3% including energy recovery system.
- Total Cost Savings: $341,500
- Total Energy Savings: 18.8 MMBtu